1. Definition of job specification
Nature of a job specification is a statement of knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform the job. It are minimum acceptable qualifications to perform a particular job. It is the same job criteria.
2. Definition of job specification of (UAB)
“Job Specification – definition of knowledge, skills, and abilities and the associated education, training, and experience required to successfully perform a job. These also constitute the minimum recruiting criteria or minimum qualifications for the job”
3. Meaning of job specification in job advertisement.
Job specification includes knowledge, skills, and abilities but in fact, It also includes job purpose, main duties, compensation etc when it is used for job advertisement.
4. What is the differences between job description and job specification?
a. Job description are task, duties, responsibilities this mean job description are what you must “do”. Job specification are knowledge, skills, abilities etc this mean job specification are what you must “have” to perform “job description”.
b. Job description belong to organization and job specification belong to you.
- Free all sample of job specification
- Purpose of job specification
- Contents of a job specification
- How to write a job specification
- What is a person specification
- What is a job description
Author: Davi Ngo, hrvinet.com