1. Definition of a job description
What is a job description?
A job description is a statement of the purpose, tasks, duties and responsibilities (TDRs) of a job or position.
Apart from that, it also include key result areas, job criteria, safety….
2. Definition of job description at wikipedia
A job description is a list of the general tasks, or functions, and responsibilities of a position. Typically, it also includes to whom the position reports, specifications such as the qualifications needed by the person in the job, salary range for the position, etc. …
3. Meaning of job description at berkeley
A summary of the key responsibilities of a job, for a specific employee or group of employees. It includes the general nature of the work performed, the level of the work performed, the skills and knowledge required for competent performance of the job and other elements. …
4. How to create job descriptions?
You can refer information as below.
5. Related documents:
- Purpose of job description
- Contents of a job description
- How to write a job description
- Job description form
- Job description samples
- Problems with job description
- HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)
Author: Davi Ngo, hrvinet.com