Warehouse worker performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Warehouse worker
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Warehouse worker?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Warehouse worker
You can use some tasks of Warehouse worker as follows:
Do list tasks for this position here.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Warehouse worker if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Warehouse worker evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Job titles related
This performance guide may be used for job titles to Warehouse worker related as follows:
• Warehouse assistant manager
• Warehouse coordinator
• Warehouse director
• Warehouse foreman
• Warehouse inventory
• Warehouse operations manager
• Warehouse picker
• Warehouse stocker
• Warehouse clerk
• Warehouse worker
• Warehouse supervisor
• Warehouse manager
• Warehouse specialist
• Warehouse assistant
• Warehouse associate
7. Related docs to performance evaluation
• 15 Warehouse job descriptions samples
You also set up Warehouse worker performance metrics such as KPIs, KRAs, KPAs for job performance evaluation. You also can save as this free file as pdf/doc or download free performance appraisal ebooks at sidebar. Update: 2011.