Warehouse worker job description
This post include is contents of Warehouse worker job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Warehouse worker.
I/ Duties of Warehouse worker
You can ref some duties/responsibilities of Warehouse worker as follows:
1. Loading and unloading trucks, order picking, wrapping products, packing, labeling shipping and receiving.
2. Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on forklift, truck, and/or railcar.
3. Communicate with operators from other shifts.
4. Clean and maintain work area.
5. Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
6. Move waste from assembly line to dumpsters.
7. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
8. Operate forklift, trucks, and/or railcars.
9. Complete daily logs.
10. Responsible for quality control. No damaged product is sent out. No damaged raw material is accepted in.
11. Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
12. Stage finished product for loading.
13. Load finished product onto truck, aircraft, and/or railcar.
14. Unload raw materials from truck, aircraft, and/or railcar.
15. Move raw materials to warehouse storage.
16. Other duties as assigned.
II/ Job descriptions related
• Warehouse manager job description.
• Warehouse assistant job description.
• Warehouse supervisor job description.
• Warehouse worker job description.
• Warehouse clerk job description.
• Warehouse specialist job description.
• Warehouse associate job description.
III/ Related docs to Warehouse associate:
• Warehouse KPIs (used to measure work performance of all warehouse positions)
• Other sources: Warehouse manager job description