It include 27 stress questions as follows:
1. Direct stress questions
• Do you consider standing in a line as stressed work?
• Define stress and when do you get stressed out?
• Are you able to work under stress?
• Please give us an example about you work with a team that faced stress from your experience?
• Why do you think it will conduce stress?
• What is the worst thing when you faced with stress?
• Which transaction is not good for your colleagues whom also faced the stress at the same time?
• How do you handle stress? What is the best thin or work you do when you are stressed out?
2. Stress questions by conflict
• Okay, if that’s the best answer you can give me. Then what about this question…?
• I don’t really feel like your answering the question. Could you please clarify / could you please start again?”
3. Stress questions Pressure
• How do you handle rejection?
• What is the worst thing that you have heard about our company?
4. Other stress questions
• Why are manhole covers round?
• Why did you switch to political science? Is it because you couldn’t handle engineering? Why did you do so poorly on this test?
• What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?
• What are some of the things that you find difficult to do?
• How would you evaluate me as an interviewer?
• What interests you least about this job?
• See this pen I’m holding? Sell it to me.
• You need to work a full whole one month because of quarter results nearby what reason will you give to exempt from the work?
• If you are a leader of the team, what could you do better than the truly leader?
• What do you think that you have learned from it?
• Would you like to have your boss’s job?
• Why should I hire an outsider when I could fill the job with someone inside the company?
• Why were you out of work for so long?
• If you caught a student cheating on their test, what would you do?
• How do you feel this interview is going?
Job interview resources
1. Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers. Benefits of this ebook: “Package & Spin” your work experience so it is a perfect fit for the job; Increase your confidence, easily calm nerves or fear; Use professional words and phrases that will impress them; Position yourself as the BEST candidate for the job; Tell them exactly what they want to hear — so you get hired!
2. Job Interview Success System. This ebook show you: The three most common obstacles to a successful job interview, and how to avoid or overcome them; Your most powerful secret weapon for acing the interview and coming out on top, regardless of how good the other candidates are; The four essential elements that are more crucial than your job qualifications; The initial step that most job seekers don’t take, but that can have the biggest impact on your success and keep you from making a terrible mistake etc
3. Killer Interview Secrets. Benefits of this ebook: How to convince the job hirer that you are the best qualified person for the job…in 2 minutes or less! (99% of all job seekers screw this one up!); How to beat out the competition, even though they may be more qualified than you (using these techniques shows the “intangibles” you offer the company that no one else can!); Uncover the 11 foundation interview questions and learn how to nail each one every single time (these are the only questions you will ever have to master – all other questions are simply different versions of these) etc