SQL Server Administrator cover letter
You can use free sample cover letter for you needs.
I/ A cover letter template of SQL Server Administrator
This cover letter can include contents as follows:
1. Your contact information
• Zip Code
3. Employer contact information
• Zip Code
4. Ref: Recruitment position on date of …………….
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name (or department name…)
6. First Paragraph
The first paragraph of your letter should include:
• What position you are applying for.
• Where you found the job listing
• I was referred to you by Mr. Peter Jan, a Partner with your ABC, who informed me that the NY office of SQL Server Administrator is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your dept.
• My friend, Anna Tan, currently working in the Sales department at ABC, recommended that I contact you about the SQL Server Administrator currently available in your department. I am very excited about this opportunity and I would be an asset to your company based on my college coursework and prior experience.
7. Middle Paragraph(s)
In this section, you should describe what you have to offer the employer about position: SQL Server Administrator. Note that you should make strong connections between your competencies and their job specification.
You should pay attention to:
• Do not repeat resume.
• Try to write this letter just in an A4.
• Just show key elements of your competencies that match to job specs.
These paragraphs can include contents as follows:
a> Knowledge and education
• All certificates related to this job.
b>Experience: you also mention some task that match with job specification, for example
• Responsible for providing trend analysis to management team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL and Oracle development.
• Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades.
• Responsible for implementation and release of database changes according to agreed timescales and costs.
• Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system.
• Work to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high resilience and performance tuning.
• To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime (both SQL Server and Oracle interface).
• Professional skills
• Soft skills
• Management skills
8. Final Paragraph
You should thank the employer for considering you for the position. Include information on how you will follow-up.
9. Complimentary Close
Handwritten Signature (for a mailed letter)