Shipping interview questions
To create Shipping interview questions, you should follow steps as follows:
Step 1. Identify functions/responsibility of Shipping department
• Work with shift supervisors to evaluate and adjust available picking, audit and shipping capacity in order to maintain proper balance and work flow.
• Responsible for improving and maintaining pick accuracy.
• Responsible for working with the Warehouse Manager regarding the layout and slotting of the finished goods materials bin locations.
• Work with supervisors to schedule distribution work centers including pick, pack and ship.
• Responsible for evaluating and planning labor for upcoming order fulfillment and shipping initiatives.
• Accountable for leading the Shipping staff to deliver business results needed to meet Business Plan objectives while maintaining the desired Vera Bradley work culture.
• Maintain a safe and organized work environment.
• Responsible for working with Customer Service to assist in resolving issues related to order fulfillment and shipping.
• Document and maintain shipping procedures.
Step 2: Identity positions of Shipping dept
Types of shipping positions include:
• Assistant shipping manager
• Shipping and Receiving Clerk
• Shipping manager
• Shipping supervisor
• Shipping coordinator
• Shipping clerk
Step 3: Create Shipping interview questions
You can use some examples as follows:
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What have your achievements been to date?
3. Are you happy with your career to date?
4. What is the most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle it?
5. What do you like about your present job?
6. What do you dislike about your present job?
7. What are your strengths?
8. What is your greatest weakness?
9. Why do you want to leave your current employer?
10. Why have you applied for this particular job?
Please contribute some interview questions by commenting. Thanks in advance!