This article include content: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities and related documents of Senior account manager.
Job purpose of Senior account manager
To proactively manage a book of business comprised of large, complex managed care and customers. You will leverage your relationship management skills to ensure excellent service delivery leading to customer satisfaction and retention.
I. Key duties/responsibilities of Senior account manager:
1. Develop profitable and sustainable sales growth at assigned Key Accounts.
2. Manage large complex accounts, internally and externally.
3. Develop key account plans for assigned accounts; implement account strategy.
4. Maintain thorough understanding of the customers’ end use markets, their important customers, and their main competitors.
5. Implement and manage the effective delivery of key customer programs including communication strategies, customer training, issue resolution and utilization reporting.
6. Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders and your team members to ensure the successful delivery of services to your customers
7. Investigate, track and resolve customer and client concerns; identify trends and implement solutions.
8. Manage the Account Managers to establish strong customer relationships and assist the Sales Managers in growing Trading Technologies within our existing and new client base.
9. Keep strong communication lines open with Sales Managers and Managing Director.
10. Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and work teams.
11. Ensure optimal client feedback to Product Management, Sales Management or other departments with regard to product requirements and enhancements.
12. Coordinate the business Key Account strategies and plans with the activities and actions of other business unit at Key Accounts.
13. Determine customers’ unmet needs and translate internally for adequate follow up.
14. Establish and strengthen customer relationships with decision makers across functions and regions.
15. Manage the overall customer satisfaction and profitability of many of largest customers, including managed care accounts.
16. Retain and grow your assigned book of business including meeting or exceeding up sell targets.
17. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of your customers’ business and their human capital and benefits issues and appropriately position value proposition with viable solutions to meet your customers’ needs.
II. Related Sales Account documents:
• All samples of Account resumes.
You also can save as this free file as pdf/doc or download free career, KPI ebooks at sidebar. Update: 2011.