Senior account manager cover letter
You can use free sample cover letter for you needs.
I/ A cover letter template of Senior account manager
This cover letter can include contents as follows:
1. Your contact information
• Zip Code
3. Employer contact information
• Zip Code
4. Ref: Recruitment position on date of …………….
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name (or department name…)
6. First Paragraph
The first paragraph of your letter should include:
• What position you are applying for.
• Where you found the job listing
• I was referred to you by Mr. Peter Jan, a Partner with your ABC, who informed me that the NY office of Senior account manager is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your dept.
• My friend, Anna Tan, currently working in the Sales department at ABC, recommended that I contact you about the Senior account manager currently available in your department. I am very excited about this opportunity and I would be an asset to your company based on my college coursework and prior experience.
7. Middle Paragraph(s)
In this section, you should describe what you have to offer the employer about position: Senior account manager. Note that you should make strong connections between your competencies and their job specification.
You should pay attention to:
• Do not repeat resume.
• Try to write this letter just in an A4.
• Just show key elements of your competencies that match to job specs.
These paragraphs can include contents as follows:
a> Knowledge and education
• All certificates related to this job.
b>Experience: you also mention some task that match with job specification, for example
• Manage the Account Managers to establish strong customer relationships and assist the Sales Managers in growing Trading Technologies within our existing and new client base.
• Develop profitable and sustainable sales growth at assigned Key Accounts.
• Manage large complex accounts, internally and externally.
• Develop key account plans for assigned accounts; implement account strategy.
• Implement and manage the effective delivery of key customer programs including communication strategies, customer training, issue resolution and utilization reporting.
• Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders and your team members to ensure the successful delivery of services to your customers
• Investigate, track and resolve customer and client concerns; identify trends and implement solutions.
• Professional skills
• Soft skills
• Management skills
8. Final Paragraph
You should thank the employer for considering you for the position. Include information on how you will follow-up.
9. Complimentary Close
Handwritten Signature (for a mailed letter)