Security supervisor job description
I/ Job information of security supervisor
1. Job tile:
2. Job Code:
4. Report to:
5. Job purpose:
II/ Key job tasks of security supervisor
1. Telephone and reception/switchboard duties.
2. Using alarm systems.
3. Develop and maintain list of appropriate police jurisdiction contacts.
4. Carry out other duties as assigned by the Director of Corporate Security.
5. Continue to adapt and innovate for maximum efficiency and profitability in a dynamic environment.
6. Dealing with people and first aid at work.
7. Report writing.
8. Dealing with incidents as and when required.
9. Instructional and supervisory ability.
10. Monitor security officers to enforce security/safety programs that enable the companies assets to function according to the guidelines, quality standards, and operating objectives of the company and to ensure security provider is providing adequate supervision of security officers.
11. Assist the Director of Corporate Security in the Analyzing of statistical data from the different law enforcement agencies.
12. Implement security/safety improvements that benefit the company’s assets, visitors, tenants and employees as directed by Director of Corporate Security.
13. Plan and Conduct Safety Awareness Meetings at all area assets annually.
14. Respond to all security concerns from tenants and company personnel.
15. Develop and maintain positive relations with tenants, contractors, local law enforcement, community and groups or associations that benefit the company.