Security manager job description
I/ Job information of security manager
1. Job tile:
2. Job Code:
4. Report to:
5. Job purpose:
II/ Key job tasks of security manager
1. Responsible for conducting site reviews, writing audit/review reports, reviewing findings, and making recommendations line management and /or their security coordinators.
2. Monitors and evaluates unit performance on key security issues and programs, recommends corrective action programs here appropriate.
3. Establishes/maintains robust customer relationship to ensure complete understanding of customer processes to enable the delivery of viable security responses.
4. Responsible for planning, developing and implementing security plans, security programs such as Emergency Response and Crisis Management, Physical Security, Information Protection, Incident Management and/or Investigation.
5. Maintains knowledge of complex industry trends, current security issues and security technology and update management on risk and threat that could impact company business.
6. Responsible to perform annual risk analysis for the country, particularly with respect to level of crime, terrorism, workplace violence, threats from natural and man made disasters.
7. Responsible for providing leadership, advice and counsel to line management on security policy and practices. Identifies exposures and to recommend and develop corrective plans as appropriate.
8. Provides advice and counsel to management on the expenditures of resources for protection of company assets where compromise or loss of these assets could seriously effect company business.
9. Provides leadership, advice and counsel to all security staff in achieving current and long rage strategic program objectives.
10. Serves as staff support to security management and assists in conducting investigations of significant threats and/or the loss or misappropriation of assets.
11. Performs incident analysis and investigation relative to all incidents with advice and closure to all responsible functional management and supporting security management.
12. Develops and implements security coordinator program which includes developing a training program for all security coordinators for each region.
13. Assumes other responsibilities as assigned.