Security guard interview questions
You can use free interview questions samples of Security guard as below:
1. Interview questions samples of Security guard
• Tell me a little about yourself?
• Where would you like to be in five years? Ten years?
• What made you choose to apply to Security guard?
• What have you learned from your past jobs?
• Why did you leave your last job?
• Tell me about your last position and what you did?
• What do you know about the position of Security guard?
• What are key tasks for Security guard?
• What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Security guard?
• What are KRAs/output of position: Security guard?
• How to measure/appraise your position: Security guard?
• What do you know about this company?
• Describe two or three major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
• What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Security guard?
• What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Security guard?
• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
2. Job description sample of Security guard
How to create interview questions for Security guard by yourself? You can follow some steps as follows:
• Identify key tasks of Security guard.
• Then identify job specs to do this job.
• Identify job goals, objectives, KRAs, KPIs.
• Use 5W1H methods to create interview questions for Security guard.
Below are some key tasks of Security guard:
• Insure the offices, auction building and grounds are secured at established times. Note any security, safety or fire hazards.
• Warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles, and apprehends or expels miscreants.
• Sounds alarm or calls police or fire department by telephone in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
• Watches for and reports irregularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked.
• Inspect the fence line for indications of unauthorized entry or potential security risks.
• Permits authorized persons to enter property. Observes departing personnel to guard against theft of company property.
• Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.