There are 30 samples of aptitude test as follows, you can find over 300 questions of aptitude test at the end of this post.
I/ Top 1O aptitude test questions
1. If a man buys 1 lt of milk for Rs.12 and mixes it with 20% water and sells it for Rs.15, then what is the percentage of gain?
a) 10% (b) 25% (c) 45% (d) 60%
2. Instead of multiplying a number by 7, the number is divided by 7. What is the percentage of error obtained ?
a) 18% (b) 32% (c) 48% (d) 98%
3. A work has been done by the two person in 24 min. one of them can do this work a lonely in 40 min. how much time required to do the same work for the second person?
(a) 16 Min (b) 64 Min (c) 60 Min (d) 34 Min
4. The cost of one pencil, two pens and four erasers is Rs.22 while the cost of five pencils, four pens and two erasers is Rs.32.How much will three pencils, three pens and three erasers cost?
(a) Rs.40 (b) Rs.32 (c) Rs.25 (d) Rs.27
5. 1, 3, 4, 8, 15, 27, __
6. 2, 5, 9, 19, 37,__
(a) I, C
(b) A, Q
(c) L, N
(d) B, Q
8. DRIVER = 7, PEDESTRIAN = 11, ACCIDENT = ?
(a) 9 (b) 8 (c) 6 (d) 18
9. What is the ancient name of Iraq?
(a)Rhodesia (b)Mesopotamia (c)Jkarta (d)Sudan
10. Which is the world’s smallest state with an area of 0.2 square miles?
(a)Monaco (b)Vatican state (c)San Marino (d)Malta
II/ Top 35 aptitude test questions
1. Father’s age is 5 times his son’s age. 4 years back the father was 9 times older than son. Find the fathers’ present age.
(a) 45 Years (b) 40 Years (c) 50 Years (d) 35 Years
2. A shopkeeper bought a watch for Rs.400 and sold it for Rs.500.What is his profit percentage?
(a) 100% (b) 20% (c) 25% (d) 10%
3. A number 54 is divided into two parts, so that 10 times the first and 22 times second are together equal to 780. The difference of the parts is:
(a) 12 (b) 14 (c) 20 (d) 34
4. In simple interest what sum amounts of Rs.1120/- in 4 years and Rs.1200/- in 5 years ?
(a) Rs. 500 (b) Rs. 600 (c) Rs. 800 (d) Rs. 900
5. Net : Ball :: ?
(a) Winter:Weather (b) Game:Penant (c) Hook:Fish (d)Stadium:Seats
6. Sparrow : Bird :: ?
(a) Rain : Snow (b) Hand:Clock (c) Struggle:Wrestle (d) Patch:Thread
7. Kick : Football :: ?
(a) Manager : Team (b) Break:Pieces (c) Smoke:Pipe (d) Kill:Bomb
8. Warm : Hot :: ?
(a) Bright : Genius (b) Glue:Paste (c) Climate:Weather (d) Leaders:People
9. Who is the highest scorer in the world cup cricket of 2007?
(a)sourav ganguly (b)sachin tendulkar (c)ricky pointing (d)adam gilchrist
10. Day : Night :: ?
(a) Spring : Summer (b) Wednesday:Monday (c) Man:Woman (d) Light:Dark
11. The ratio of number of boys and girls in a school of 432 students is 5:4.How many new girls should join the school so that the ratio 1:1?
(a) 16 (b) 48 (c) 60 (d) 240
12. 2 men or 3 women can do a piece of work in 10 days. In how many days can 4 men and 3 women do the work together?
(a) 3 1/3 (b) 2 2/3 (c) 3 (d) 2 1/3
13. Rs. 150 is divided so that A gets Rs. 30 more than B and B gets twice as much as C. What amount does C get?
(a) Rs. 20 (b) Rs. 25 (c) Rs. 30 (d) Rs. 24
14. The average of 60 results is 40 and the average of another 40 results is 60.What is the average of all the result?
(a) 100 (b) 45 (c) 48 (d) 20
(a) 97 (b) 91 (c) 101 d) 107
16. If ‘DEAR’ is coded as 7 and ‘BEARS’ as 9, what should be the code for ‘WAX’?
(a) 10 (b) 12 (c) 16 (d) None of these
17. 1, 3, 4, 8, 15, 27, __
18. When traffic lights have failed who has priority ?
b) Traffic on the major road
c) Traffic going straight ahead
d) Traffic turning left
19. A:B = 7:5, B:C = 3:4. Now If C is 30, what is A?
a) 42 (b) 47.5 (c) 40 (d) 31.5
20. If a boat is moving in upstream with velocity of 14 km/hr and goes downstream with a velocity of 40 km/hr, then what is the speed of the stream ?
(a) 13 km/hr
(b) 26 km/hr
(c) 34 km/hr
(d) none of these
21. Of three numbers whose average is 60. the first is 1/4th of the sum of the others. What is the first number?
(a) 30 (b) 36 (c) 42 (d) 15
22. Who of the following is good at four games?
(a) C (b) D (c) A (d) B
23. Who of the following is good at Cricket, Baseball and Volleyball?
(a) E (b) D (c) C (d) B
24. Who of the following is good at Cricket, Hockey and Volleyball?
(a) A (b) B (c) C (d) D
25. Who of the following is good at largest numbers of games?
(a) A (b) B (c) C (d) D
26. IIFA 2008 was held at
(a)Bangkok (b)Singapore (c)London (d)Berlin
27. Which country is the largest producer of gold?
(a)India (b) America (c)South Africa (d)England
28. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
c) DVD Player
29. If cloud is called white, white is called rain, rain is called green, green is called air, air is called blue and blue is called water, where do birds fly in?
30. The average age of a family of 6 members is 25 years. The average age of the family after a 45 years-old member leaves is
a) 20 years
b) 21 years
c) 22 years
d) 23 years
31. At what rate of interest per annum, a sum of Rs. 800 will become Rs. 1200 in 10 years?
32. What is the capital of U.S.A?
a) Los Angeles
b) New Delhi
c) Washington D.C.
33. First lady prime minister of India
a) Sushma Swaraj
d) Indira Gandhi
34. Who stays in the White House?
a) Indian President
b) Chinese President
c) American President
d) Russian President
35. What is the full form of UNO?
a) United National Organization
b) United Nations Organization
c) Unit National Organs
d) United Neon Orchestra
III/ Related documents to aptitude test
• Aptitude test questions (over 300 questions about aptitude test)
• HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)