Sales supervisor job description
I/ Key duties/responsibilities of sales supervisor:
Job description sample 1:
1. To assist the Sales Manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
2. To assist the Sales Manager in revising and implementing the sales strategies plans.
3. To assist the Sales Manager in generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
4. To assist the Sales Manager in providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
5. Supervise the shift that you are scheduled.
6. Assist Sales Manager by completing all assigned duties.
7. Clean up stations and facilities throughout shift and ensure bathroom products are adequately stocked.
8. Handle customer issues, resolution and communicate escalated issues to the Sales Manager.
9. Supervise Sales Representatives.
10. Assist with sales rep questions, concerns and product/service questions.
11. Create reports showing Sales %, install %, adherence, and attendance etc.
12. Make sure all employees adhere to company policies and procedures (example: dress code, eating food at station, cell phone usage, etc.)
13. Deliver positive feedback, Employee Rewards and Customer Recognitions to employee.
14. Communicate all employee relations issues, concerns, and incidents to Sales Manager.
15. Monitors calls, provide feedback to reps and assist reps on sales %, install %, and quality assurance goals.
Job description sample 2
1. Meet and/or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly team sales targets
2. Select, manage, and develop a high performing team of call center team leaders and sales representatives
3. Develop and implement high caliber individual sales and career development plans for all team members
4. Drive alignment/consistency/accountability/cohesive people practices, call center management activities.
5. Monitor, analyze and take accountability for performance affecting improvements in sales/revenue growth, sales productivity, sales quality and optimization of customer satisfaction
6. Provide sales training and on-going mentoring to staff
7. Effectively coach and develop a high performing team of call center sales representatives
8. Manage responsibility for each member of the team to exceed goals in all sales targets
9. Teach best practices and drive enrollments
10. Provide sales training and on-going mentoring to staff both real time and through monitoring phone calls
11. Meet regularly with Sales Manager and provide detailed reporting on the overall performance of the team
12. Work individually with Sales Reps to educate them on the Customer-Focused Selling model
13. Outline and deliver performance improvement plans and year end performance reviews to Sales Reps
14. Monitor and track adherence to productivity, attendance, daily expectations and provide feedback
15. Review daily reports to diagnose excellence and areas of improvement that affect individual and team performance
Job description sample 3:
1. Meet your personal sales goals
2. Ensure that location sales quotas are achieved
3. Recruit sales representatives
4. Provide sales staff with proper training regarding sales techniques, legal requirements, and company products, policies, and procedures
5. Review and evaluate sales staff performance
6. Handle personnel issues and problems
7. Conduct weekly sales meetings
8. Ensure all contracts/paperwork are completed and returned accurately and in a timely manner
9. Work in the field with the sales team (ride with staff on presentations)
II. Sales supervisor job qualifications:
1. A four-year BA degree with emphasis on business, sales or marketing is required. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
2. Previous Supervisory/Management experience required
3. Excellent selling skills, including strong negotiation, and closing ability, coupled with excellent people skills
4. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
5. Bachelor’s degree required
6. Minimum two to three years sales experience with demonstrated success as a strong performer
7. Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
8. Must be able to provide constructive feedback in a positive fashion
9. Strong organization skills with an aptitude in analytical decision making
10. Demonstrated ability to build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues
III. Related documents for sales supervisor
• All Sales job description