Sales representative performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Sales representative
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Sales representative?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Sales representative
You can use some tasks of Sales representative as follows:
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Handle customer complaints.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Sales representative if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Sales representative evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Related docs to Sales representative evaluation
• Sales job description
• Sales interview questions
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation