Top 74 sales KPIs
The selling activity in the organization is carried out by the sales-force. Sales management is the process of attaining the sales-force goals through the activities of planning, staffing, training, leading, and controlling the sales-force or organizational resources. It is imperative for the management to cultivate and nurture an efficient sales-force towards enhancing the sales productivity, revenue and sources of funds. It is the most important function of sales management.
How to make benchmark of sales KPI
• Determine sales functions.
• Identify sales goals.
• Indentify sales tasks.
• Establish sales procedure.
• Define key performance indicator to perform stated goals, functions, tasks and procedures of sales.
Top 74 Sales KPIs include KPIs as follows
Customer care KPIs include KPIs such as frequency impact to customers, the rate of service charges / profits etc.
They are KPIs related to appraisal customer such as number of new customers, average sale per VIP customer etc.
They include KPIs such as Complaints are resolved in the first time, the rate of complaints by sector etc.
They are KPIs related to market share of company such as market share of the company compared with the entire market, relative market share etc.
These KPIs measure customer loyalty of company. Some KPIs are total customer lost, the rate of lost customers lost after purchasing first time etc.
Some KPI of this sector such as the rate of profit / per shop, sales turnover / location. These KPIs measure effectiveness of sale channel of shop or supermarket.
These ratios relate to effectiveness of contacting by telephone of salesman.
These ratios relate to effectiveness of sales representative staff such as the rate of response / total sent, time to answer a request by customers.
Best performance appraisal resources
1. Balanced Scorecard Toolkit and Trainings. This ebook provide top managers, CEOs and independent business consultants with ready-to-use e-products for Balanced Scorecard, such as Balanced Scorecard Toolkit and Balanced Scorecard Practical Training.
2. Employee Performance Appraisals Forms. Benefits of this ebook include: Make your “fair” help good & make your “good” help great; Improve efficiency; Save hours upon hours of time; Get what you want out of every hourly dollar you pay your employees! Even your best employees need to know they are appreciated; Impress your boss or, if you are the boss, motivate your staff by giving them the feedback they NEED to be a better employee etc
3. Phrases For Performance Appraisals. Benefits of this ebook include: A collection of hundreds of ready-to-use impactful appraisal comments and phrases; Phrases to highlight your key strengths and achievements; Phrases to downplay your weaknesses to soften the impact on your overall performance; A comprehensive list of phrases covering most of the categories of KPIs used by many companies; Guidebook provided in Microsoft Word softcopy for your easy copy, paste and modify in your appraisal form; Guidebook provided in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet so that you can use it also for your employees’ appraisals and easy moderation! etc
4. Employee Performance Review: Tips, Templates & Tactics. Contents of this ebook include: Probation policies and templates, performance review tips, performance appraisal tips; Performance review tips, performance appraisal tips performance review policies and templates; Performance review tips, performance appraisal tips learning & development policies and templates; Performance review tips, performance appraisal tipspoor work performance policies and templates etc
5. Managers Guide to Performance. Contents of this ebook: How to deal with an employee who displays negative behavior….help them deal with their own issues and change their behavior; How to coach an employee to higher performance….employees want your leadership and will follow a strong manager; How to be clear about what you expect from them….an employee always wants to know how to best perform; How to give your employees the opportunities to perform……if they can’t or won’t, then how to let them go.