Sales director job description
1. Key duties of Sales director
1. Senior sales manager in charge of all sales activities, departments and personnel involved in Sales and Marketing for the Company.
2. Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
3. Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
4. Establishes performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
5. Oversees all hiring, training and firing of personnel involved in Sales and Marketing.
6. Develops, or participates with the Senior Staff, in the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan for the Company.
7. Directs department(s) to achieve objectives established in the Company’s Strategic Plan.
8. Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
9. Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers of the Company.
10. Seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
11. Develop and implement an effective strategic sales plan.
12. Develop and maintain a strong work relationship with key opinion leaders and contacts with other relevant agents.
13. Lead and influence a successful and experienced team of Sales managers.
14. Monitor, analyze sales and market trends.
15. Responsible for managing and controlling the sales budget
16. Effectively execute and manage every element of the sales process on an individual level and build a top notch direct sales team;
17. Responsible for driving revenue and use learning’s from that experience to refine sales processes and to build an appropriate team;
18. Attract, retain, train, and motivate a diverse sales force;
19. Development of online and offline sales strategy;
20. Prospecting and growing an account list, handling incoming leads and closing sales.
21. Collaborate closely with the Product and Marketing teams on developing new products and services for our clients.
2. Job specification of Sales director
Job specification (KSAs) of Sales director include: knowledge, skills, abilities conditions.
You can refer at: Sales director job specification
• Other sources: Sales manager job description