Sales coordinator job description
Job purpose of Sales coordinator is to provides support to entire sales team, to assist in the acquisition and maintenance of new and existing customers.
Key duties/responsibilities of Sales coordinator:
1. Work in conjunction with the Community Manager(s) during the sale of new and pre-owned homes.
2. Implement sales and financing strategies to increase community sales and the value of home sites for the communities.
3. Develop and manage marketing strategies to meet or exceed sales goals, generate homebuyer interest, develop strong resident relations, and maintain and increase occupancy.
4. Participates in development, implementation and tracking of marketing campaigns, seminars and contest/sprints.
5. Supports the branches with investment marketing materials and tracking sales trends.
6. Assists in the coordination of pre-licensing, maintenance of existing licenses and carrier appointments.
7. Utilizes outstanding interpersonal skills for communicating with co-workers, financial consultants, licensed bank employees, branch staff and outside vendors.
8. Works with management on sales strategies and initiatives to ensure that the program directly reflects the overall strategic plan of the bank.
9. Lead potential residents through home buying process and coordinate sale from initial contact through closing.
10. Handle a high volume of phone calls from current and prospective residents.
11. Conduct yourself professionally and with courteous attitude and smile. Must be poised for success!
12. Conduct research on the local market, competition, and customer needs.
13. Be physically mobile. You will show manufactured homes inside and outside all around the community.
14. Administers all sales tracking and management reporting and assists with the coordination of sales meetings and activities.
15. Participates in development of new products, programs and promotions.
16. Responds to inquires regarding products, rates, policies and procedures.
17. Manages relationship with 3rd Party Marketer (ENSI) to ensure proper program support, compliance, etc.
Related sales documents: