Sales agent job description
Job purpose of Sales agent is responsible for accurately placing coverage based on a wide range of products designed to fit the individual clients’ risk exposure using their own independent judgment.
Key duties/responsibilities of Sales agent:
1. Organize and prioritize work process based on order of importance to meet department requirements and performance expectations.
2. To ensure a positive customer experience the National Sales Agent must be familiar with all aspects of our Call Quality Standards: Customer Care, Insurance Knowledge and Service.
3. Engage in providing high quality service to members and insured regarding sales of auto insurance and membership in a fast paced, inside sales environment.
4. Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and identify cross-sell opportunities regarding member product needs and service requests, quoting insurance rates, qualifying prospects, inspecting related documentation and resolving membership and insurance problems using discretion and independent judgment.
5. Return voice mails by end of business day, maintain voice mail logs daily.
6. Identify target source leads for outbound call follow-up through the use of various inventory, closing, and title reports.
7. To solicit and sell homeowner’s, dwelling, fire, earthquake, flood, condo, renters, wind storm and umbrella policies to new mortgage loan borrowers, existing portfolio accounts and referral customers; via direct mail, telephone, fax, and telemarketing efforts.
8. Evaluate property risk to accurately quote and recommend insurance coverage based on property location, company underwriting guidelines, and evaluating previous loss experience and credit scores.
9. To actively probe customers for coverage needs to upgrade and cross-sell additional products.
10. Establish and maintain relationships with lead sources and settlement service providers.
Related sales documents: