Sales admin job description
Job purpose of Sales admin is responsible for supporting assigned sales team with customer contracts, orders, deductions, reports, and other administrative functions.
Key duties/responsibilities of Sales admin:
1. Provides specialized assistance to internal sales personnel and our customers by acting on a variety of requests including, but not limited to quotes, sample requests, pricing related projects, vendor contact and other sales related activities that will support sales associates in achieving their targets.
2. Assist in the development of customer and Jarden corporate presentations as required
3. Serve as a member and contributor for the customer specific teams
4. Coordinate communication of all customer-related issues to sales manager and sales director, to ensure seamless flow of information.
5. Additional possible projects include preparing support materials for sales calls; contacting vendors to request sample products for customers; performing internet research; handling sales rep follow-up calls; system clean-ups; mailings and mail merges; and performing a variety of clerical functions and data entry.
6. Submit and track sample requests
7. Assist in updating internal forecasts
8. Creates and generates reports and develops presentations to be used in sales meetings.
9. Work closely with internal cross-functional partners (marketing, customer development, supply chain, etc.) to ensure responsiveness to customer requests
10. Track customer sales by division and provide analysis for the purposes of forecasting, trending, presentations, accruals, rebates and internal reporting
11. Prepares statements and special billing to fulfill customer requests.
12. Lead completion of customer new item forms, promotional contracts and entering data in target account system.
13. Lead maintenance of promotional information and deduction management.
14. Performs other related duties as required or requested.
15. Coordinate with internal and customer contacts to resolve issues relating to customer pricing, terms, deductions, product cuts, late shipments and other issues.
Related sales documents: