Room attendant self appraisal
Review period: from ___to___
1. Employee information:
2. Duties/responsibilities of Room attendant
a. What are your main job responsibilities of position: Room attendant? (for example as below):
• Assist in other departments as needed.
• Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
• Follow all training procedures set forth by OSHA requirements.
• Practice safety standards at all times including constant awareness of safety hazards (for example, broken glass, frayed electrical chords, leaks, broke locks, and suspicious persons) and report to the appropriate departments.
• Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule; follows procedures for clocking in and out, completion of time edit sheets, and PTO request forms if applicable.
• Follow all Loss Prevention procedures regarding guest property; absolute respect for guest property should always be exercised.
b. Which job responsibilities do you view as most important? Why?
c. Have any new responsibilities been added or removed from your position: Room attendant this year? If so, what?
d. What could your supervisor/Room attendant do to support you in doing your position: Room attendant?
e. Have you successfully performed any new tasks or additional duties outside the scope of your regular responsibilities? If so, please specify.
3. Improvement activities
• What additional support from your organization would help you do your job more effectively for position: Room attendant?
• What would help you to do your job better and provide greater job satisfaction?
• Describe any changes you suggested and/or implemented this year that led to improvement in your area (e.g., quality of work life, cost savings, efficiency) for position: Room attendant.
4. Job conditions of position: Room attendant
• What recommendations do you have that would make this a better place to work?
• What kind of support and/or guidance would you like to see from your supervisor/Room attendant?
5. Skills and abilities of position: Room attendant
Please evaluate yourself on the following factors: outstanding, very competent, satisfactory, needs improvement.
• Strong Work Ethic.
• Positive Attitude.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Time Management Abilities.
• Problem-Solving Skills.
• Acting as a Team Player.
• Ability to Accept and Learn From Criticism.
• Working Well Under Pressure.
6. Goals of Room attendant
• What goals for position: Room attendant have you set for yourself during the next year? What types of projects would you like to be involved in?
• What would you have liked to have done this year for position: Room attendant, but were unable to? Why?
• List your most significant accomplishments or contributions during the past year. How do these achievements align with the goals/objectives outlined in your last review for position: Room attendant?
• What are your goals for next year and what action will you take to accomplish these goals?
7. Room attendant career development
• Indicate your career interests, including the type of assignment you would like next.
• List 3-5 of your career goals for the coming year and indicate how you plan to accomplish them.
• What skills do you have that you feel could be used more effectively?
8. Room attendant comments:
• Please use this space to provide any additional comments.
• Please attach additional sheets if necessary.
Related docs to Room attendant
• Housekeeping job descriptions
• Housekeeping interview questions
• Housekeeping resumes
• Housekeeping cover letters
• Performance appraisal guide
• Performance appraisal comments
• Performance appraisal tool
• Performance appraisal steps
• 360 degree performance appraisal