Restaurant hostess performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Restaurant hostess
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Restaurant hostess?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Restaurant hostess
You can use some tasks of Restaurant hostess as follows:
Do list tasks for this position here.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Restaurant hostess if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Restaurant hostess evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Related docs to performance evaluation
• 15 Restaurant job descriptions samples.
• All Restaurant KPIs.
You also set up Restaurant hostess performance metrics such as KPIs, KRAs, KPAs for job performance evaluation. You also can save as this free file as pdf/doc or download free performance appraisal ebooks at sidebar. Update: 2011.