Reservations agent interview questions
You can use free interview questions samples of Reservations agent as below:
1. Interview questions samples of Reservations agent
• Tell me a little about yourself?
• Where would you like to be in five years? Ten years?
• What made you choose to apply to Reservations agent?
• What have you learned from your past jobs?
• Why did you leave your last job?
• Tell me about your last position and what you did?
• What do you know about the position of Reservations agent?
• What are key tasks for Reservations agent?
• What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Reservations agent?
• What are KRAs/output of position: Reservations agent?
• How to measure/appraise your position: Reservations agent?
• What do you know about this company?
• Describe two or three major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
• What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Reservations agent?
• What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Reservations agent?
• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
2. Job description sample of Reservations agent
How to create interview questions for Reservations agent by yourself? You can follow some steps as follows:
• Identify key tasks of Reservations agent.
• Then identify job specs to do this job.
• Identify job goals, objectives, KRAs, KPIs.
• Use 5W1H methods to create interview questions for Reservations agent.
Below are some key tasks of Reservations agent:
• Complete all necessary projects by the assigned times.
• Complete documents as directed and to specifications.
• Keep up to date with knowledge of phone system.
• Handle all guest’s special requests in a professional manner.
• Post advance deposits and keep accurate records of deposits.