Job description of recruitment officer include key duties/responsibilities as follows:
1. Develop recruitment materials
• Assist the HR Manager in developing job descriptions.
• Update organization structure as and when required.
• Develop testing tools for recruitment.
2. Workforce planning
• Control, maintains and updates manpower plan and prepares related monthly and weekly reports.
3. Workforce market
• Search workforce market.
• Identify suitable recruitment channel for company.
4. Recruitment agencies
• Coordinate local and overseas recruitment campaigns under the supervision of the HR Manager.
• Coordinate with local and overseas recruitment agencies to fill vacancies.
• Liaises with approved recruitment agencies for supply of manpower.
5. Issue recruitment notices
• Designs recruitment advertisements.
• Draft employment offer letter and contracts for selected candidates.
6. Selection process
• Screens applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications, summarizes CVs for easier evaluation by the departmental heads.
• Meets walk-in applicants, collects and assesses CVs.
• Obtains and assess all certificates and testimonials of the candidates.
• Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
• Interview candidates up to supervisors level and provide feedback to both HR Manager and Line Manager.
• Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
• Forwards collected CVs to the concerned departmental heads for evaluation and interviews.
• Conducts new employee orientation and apprises employee of benefit options.
• Types employment contracts, and issues engagement advice.
7. Recruitment record
• Coordinate manpower planning process and maintain manpower records.
• Establishes and maintains files and records on an ongoing basis.
8. Inventory candidates
• Maintains an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions.
• Generates recruitment related reports.
• HR KPI
Author: Tommy Doan, hrvinet.com