Recruitment can conduct by 9 methods as follows:
1. Recruitment by Campus method
Campus is the location of a university, college, or school’s main buildings. This method is based on recruitment at university, colleges…
Job centers often specialize in recruitment for specific sectors. They usually provide a shortlist of candidates based on the people registered with the agency. They also supply temporary or interim employees.
3. Head hunting.
Head hunting are recruitment agents who provide a more specialized approach to the recruitment of key employees and/or senior management.
4. Recruitment by Advertisements
They can be found in many places such as:
• Job posting on job sites
• Ads on websites related to positions recruited.
5. Database search on job sites.
Company can buy data from job websites for a week or a month to search candidates.
This method often refer to as ‘word of mouth’ and can be a recommendation from a colleague at work.
Company can buy staffing contract from HR outsourcing.
9. Free online ads
You can post your recruitment ads at free websites such as forums, blogs…
10. Internal recruitment
Internal recruitment can conduct by types of:
• Present permanent employees (based on programs of career development).
• Present temporary / casual employees.
• Retired employees.
• Dependents of deceased disabled, retired and present employees.
Related documents to recruitment methods
Author: Tommy Doan, hrvinet.com