Recruitment manager cover letter
You can use free sample cover letter for you needs.
I/ A cover letter template of Recruitment manager
This cover letter can include contents as follows:
1. Your contact information
• Zip Code
3. Employer contact information
• Zip Code
4. Ref: Recruitment position on date of …………….
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name (or department name…)
6. First Paragraph
The first paragraph of your letter should include:
• What position you are applying for.
• Where you found the job listing
• I was referred to you by Mr. Peter Jan, a Partner with your ABC, who informed me that the NY office of Recruitment manager is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your dept.
• My friend, Anna Tan, currently working in the Sales department at ABC, recommended that I contact you about the Recruitment manager currently available in your department. I am very excited about this opportunity and I would be an asset to your company based on my college coursework and prior experience.
7. Middle Paragraph(s)
In this section, you should describe what you have to offer the employer about position: Recruitment manager. Note that you should make strong connections between your competencies and their job specification.
You should pay attention to:
• Do not repeat resume.
• Try to write this letter just in an A4.
• Just show key elements of your competencies that match to job specs.
These paragraphs can include contents as follows:
a> Knowledge and education
• All certificates related to this job.
b>Experience: you also mention some task that match with job specification, for example
• Build plan for workforce supply and demand.
• Instruct recruitment procedure to staffs.
• Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
• Instruct recruitment staff to search workforce
• Review and approve recruitment channels..
• Review recruitment agencies and send to Director for approval.
• Approve recruitment notices
• Instruct, review recruitment materials such as job descriptions, testing tools…
• Professional skills
• Soft skills
• Management skills
8. Final Paragraph
You should thank the employer for considering you for the position. Include information on how you will follow-up.
9. Complimentary Close
Handwritten Signature (for a mailed letter)