Quality interview questions
1. What is a Process?
2. Who is the Customer of a Process?
3. There are different variables that affect the output variable?
4. What are input variables?
5. Give an example of Where and How You have improved the testing quality?
6. Difference between Six Sigma and CMMI?
7. What are the roles of Quality Assurance?
8. What is the difference between quality assurance and quality control?
9. What are the elements of a QC plan?
10. Differentiate between product quality and process quality?
11. What are the three measures in common use in Quality?
12. Signal Factors can be controlled during the experiment?
13. How can you effectively identify the various variables of an experiment?
14. How can we obtain accurate estimates of experimental errors and the effects of the input variables on the response variables?
15. How many types of reviews that we have in our testing? What is bad defect? why do we write bad defects?3. How RTM will be helpful for the QC team?
16. Give examples of metrics to control the efficiency of the testing suppliers.
17. What is the difference between Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Audit Function.
18. What are the basic forms of variation?
19. What are Assignable variations?
20. What is Precision of Measurement?
21. What does DOE stands for?
22. Why do we use DOE?
23. Describe to me when you would consider employing a failure mode and effect analysis.
24. Tell me about any quality efforts you have overseen or implemented. Describe some of the challenges you faced and how you overcame them.
25. Have you ever created a test plan?
26. What types of documents would you need for QA, QC, and Testing?
27. What did you include in a test plan?
28. What is the purpose of the testing?
29. What is the difference between QA and testing?
30. How do you scope, organize, and execute a test project?
31. Describe to me the difference between validation and verification.
32. Describe to me what you see as a process. Not a particular process, just the basics of having a process.
These questions can be used as quality assurance interview questions, quality control interview questions, quality manager interview questions, quality analyst interview questions, quality center interview questions
• Job interview ebooks (you can download free and ref best job interview ebooks)
Job interview ebooks
The job interview ebooks are available at Clickbank.com, if you want to ref more information, you can visit links below:
1. Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers – This ebook include best answer samples and answer tips for job interview questions.
2. Job Interview Success System – This Ebook Transform The Complicated Job Interview Process Into A Simple, Step-by-step System To Ace The Interview And Get The Job!.
3. Killer Interview Secrets – Remarkable new job interview system that helps job seekers get their dream job.