Quality Assurance Manager interview questions
You can use free interview questions samples of Quality Assurance Manager as below:
1. Interview questions samples of Quality Assurance Manager
• Tell me a little about yourself?
• Where would you like to be in five years? Ten years?
• What made you choose to apply to Quality Assurance Manager?
• What have you learned from your past jobs?
• Why did you leave your last job?
• Tell me about your last position and what you did?
• What do you know about the position of Quality Assurance Manager?
• What are key tasks for Quality Assurance Manager?
• What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Quality Assurance Manager?
• What are KRAs/output of position: Quality Assurance Manager?
• How to measure/appraise your position: Quality Assurance Manager?
• What do you know about this company?
• Describe two or three major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
• What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Quality Assurance Manager?
• What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Quality Assurance Manager?
• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
2. Job description sample of Quality Assurance Manager
How to create interview questions for Quality Assurance Manager by yourself? You can follow some steps as follows:
• Identify key tasks of Quality Assurance Manager.
• Then identify job specs to do this job.
• Identify job goals, objectives, KRAs, KPIs.
• Use 5W1H methods to create interview questions for Quality Assurance Manager.
Below are some key tasks of Quality Assurance Manager:
• Reviews documentation before is sent out to external customers.
• Establish policy for end user experience on all products.
• Manages department and overall expectations pertaining to setting accurate schedules, costs and resources.
• Ensures delivery against QA department goals and objectives, i.e. Meeting commitments and coordinating overall quality assurance schedule.
• Provides necessary definition, development and deployment of product quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of product development.
• Directly supervises quality assurance team lead, quality assurance engineers and testers including the preparation and delivery of staff performance evaluations and career development activities.
• Troubleshooting and high tier support.
• Establish and maintain policy for documentation of all products.
3. Related docs to Quality Assurance Manager
• Quality interview questions
• Quality assurance cover letters
• All samples of Quality assurance resumes
• All samples of Quality assurance job description
• Quality assurance manager job description (include key duties/tasks for this positions)
• Job interview ebooks (you can download free and ref best job interview ebooks)