Quality assurance assistant job description
This article include content: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities and related documents of Quality assurance assistant.
Job purpose of Quality assurance assistant
To support the Quality Assurance department by performing analytical, microbiological, and sensory evaluations to ensure outgoing finished product meets specifications.
Key duties/responsibilities of Quality assurance assistant:
• Ensure that all outgoing marketing materials (international and domestic) of the firm.
• Participate in continuous improvement projects.
• Follow all GMP and Safety policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Review the curriculum vitae of proposed experts in the proposal against the proposed experts signed curriculum vitae.
• Perform statistical analysis of varying data.
• Conduct sensory product cuttings.
• Maintain QA database and filling system.
• Collect and prepare soup for sensory evaluations and maintain evaluation records.
• Provide analytical data of bench top soup samples and finished test kettle soups for R&D.
• Report occurrences of out-of-spec results to the QA Coordinator, QA Manager and Operations Manager in a timely manner.
• Monitoring and evaluating incoming raw materials, production and processing procedures.
• Collect microbiological swab samples from environmental sites testing for Listeria species at an independent laboratory.
• Monitor the duties of a temporary employee as needed.
• A physical presence is required in manufacturing, warehouse and coolers.
• Perform analytical tests relating to viscosity, pH, salt, particulate %, and others as needed.
• Perform microbiological tests relating to total plate count, total coliforms, E.coli, yeast and mold, and others as needed.
• Maintain accurate records with internal database.
• Assist in performing inbound inspections of selected raw materials to assure specifications are achieved.
Related quality assurance documents:
• Quality assurance assistant job specification
• All samples of Quality assurance job description
• Quality interview questions
• Quality assurance manager job description
• Quality engineer job description
• Quality analyst job description
• Quality manager job description