This article include content: Project coordinator key duties/responsibilities and related documents of Project coordinator.
I. Key duties/responsibilities of Project coordinator:
Job description sample 1:
1. Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
2. Participation in R&D Team Meetings.
3. Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports.
4. Maintain Project Managers calendars.
5. Sites include all coverage, control locations including central and secondary dispatch locations, backhaul locations, and generation plants and associated facilities.
6. Ensure coordination of the interfaces of R&D with DRA, Marketing, Medicine and Operations.
7. Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
8. Also included is the scheduled deployment of mobile and portable radios to meet district roll-out.
9. Members, ensure adherence to deadlines.
10. File all project documents (hard and soft copies)
11. Ensure coordination of the interfaces of all disciplines within R&D.
12. The detailed schedule will include all project phases and dependencies including at least preliminary engineering, property review and acquisition, detailed design, material procurement, installation, test and turn-up, and site and system acceptance.
13. Responsible to track project changes and produces updated site based schedule as agreed with engineering and project management.
14. Compile summary documents, e.g. Product Development Plan, management Summary and Target Product Profile. Collect and include contributions of the Team
15. Responsible to take input from the business analysts and project engineers to develop and maintain the detailed schedule.
Job description sample 2:
1. Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
2. Works with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
3. Working with Project Manager, assist in developing a comprehensive workflow process for project.
4. Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned.
5. Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication.
6. Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
7. Schedule project follow up meetings as needed.
8. Develops and publishes communications to project shareholders
9. Develops and review project status and reports.
Job description sample 3:
1. Reviews project proposal and deliverables with Project Management and other related departments that will be involved to determine proper lead time, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
2. Maintain good communication with technicians and contractors to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire process at each job site.
3. Process daily, weekly and monthly reporting to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed, and all invoicing is processed in a timely fashion.
4. Process customer schedules and reports to ensure we are meeting all appropriate customer needs and expectations.
5. Plan, arrange and monitor all shipping arrangements through to fulfillment.
6. Work with PM to arrange contractors, permits, union help, and other special arrangements as needed.
7. Work with PM to maintain billing, scope, materials, and other job templates.
8. Source and manage contractors for specific sites and projects. This includes, locating, assigning work orders, sending scope and monitoring performance to assure successful completion and proper billing.
II Project coordinator job qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. One to two years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role
3. Familiarity with project management software, such as @Task a plus
4. Strong understanding of Microsoft Project a must
5. Demonstrated experience in personnel management
6. Technically competent with various software programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
7. Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
8. Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
9. Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
10. Flexible during times of change
11. Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
12. Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
13. Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including many departments within the business and IT
14. Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise
15. Strong written and oral communication skills
16. Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
17. Customer service skills an asset
18. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
19. Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines
III. Materials related to Project coordinator job description:
• Project KPIs (help to measure project coordinator ‘s performance).
• All samples of Project resumes
• Project career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related project career…)
Project management sources:
1. Ebook: Project Management Templates. The very best professional project management documentation. Every template & form includes detailed guides and examples. Everything a project manager needs to deliver successful outcomes.
2. Ebook: Project Management Basics. The Manual To Delivering Projects On Time And On Budget, When Others Cant!