Project analyst performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Project analyst
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Project analyst?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Project analyst
You can use some tasks of Project analyst as follows:
• Coordinates preparation internal and external reports through gathering, analyzing and summarizing data and information from the departments.
• Prepares presentation materials for management reports.
• Evaluate and monitor the performance and efficiency of programs to ensure that program implementation is on target.
• Monitor program revenue and expense reports, review for accuracy and completeness.
• Develops, designs and establishes reporting standards for the company.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Project analyst if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Project analyst evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Related docs to Project analyst evaluation
• Project job descriptions.
• Project interview questions
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation
• Project management forms