Police inspector job description
This post include is contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Police inspector.
Basic functions of Police inspector
You can ref some functions as follows (we are updating key tasks for this position).
• Responds to citizen-initiated calls for service and conducts self-initiated investigations while patrolling a specific geographical area to deter criminal activity.
• Explains laws and police procedures to citizens.
• Operates keyboard data terminals.
• Checks for want/warrants on persons; identifies, collects and preserves evidence; mediates domestic disputes.
• Upon completion of training, a police officer enforces state laws and local ordinances and arrests suspected violators of the law.
• Prepares various reports and documents to complete investigations; and presents evidence and testimony in a judicial setting.
• Police personnel are required to work rotating shifts and holidays.
Job titles related
• Police assistant
• Police chief
• Police chaplain
• Police captain
• Police commander
• Police dispatcher
• Police inspector
• Police major
• Police officer
Related docs to Police inspector:
• Police Oral Board Interview (includes all police interview questions and answers; interview tips …. ).
• How To Pass The Police Test (includes ways, tips and experience to pass the police test …. ).
• Police job descriptions
• Police interview questions
• Police resumes
• Police cover letters