Performance appraisal phrases – customer satisfaction (evaluation phrases, review phrases…).
Customer service can be classified into internal and external customer service. Internal customer service means the ‘service’ offered to each employee while external service is service offered to buyers of the company’s products. Both are very important to the efficiency of the company. While internal customer service decides job satisfaction of employees and their efficiency, external service decides customer satisfaction and directly influences on the revenue of the company.
I/ Positive performance appraisal phrases for customer satisfaction
1. Paul works well with customers because he can deal with furious customers with a calm and rational attitude.
2. Wendy’s her peers, managers, and customers rate her good at handling customer service situations
3. Nancy is one of our most proficient customer service trainers and her ability is perfomed when when she’s working in customer care.
4. Thomas understands the way listen to customers and find out those details which make a big difference when dealing with our clients
5. Jim’s customers always rate him high and give him high marks on on his customer satisfaction surveys.
6. Paula understands the distance to make sure that her customers is satisfied and does everything necessary to keep customers.
7. Lenny can work well with his clients and they never complaints against him
8. Tom is good at having happy customers and successfully up-selling them at the same time
9. Teri solves customer complaints with a calm attitude and Teri handles difficult situations with customers very well
II/ Negative performance appraisal phrases for customer satisfaction
1. Bill uses the phone scripting rigidly and inflexibly. In today’s market, we need him to hanle customers creatively and flexibly, but Bill still does not understand that.
2. Teri is able to deal with the run of the mill customer service situation, but if have the more complex issues, she does not seem to be flexible and have no actions
3. John’s average time per call is too high. This year, he need to reduce average time per call. He needs to learn the way to deal with customers efficiently
4. Ryan can dealing with customers on the phone very well, but he does not handle each customer contact very well when they come in the store
5. John can not maintain the relationship with his customers well
6. Bob’s customers always give him low marks in the customer satisfaction surveys.
7. Jenny does not understand the way to solve the problem with her customers and usually give up early
8. Bill is always said that he does not listen to his customers well
9. Greg has not understood completely why customer service training is important and he frequently is late to class or sometime does not take part in
You can use free list of all appraisal phrases at: List of performance appraisal phrases.
Or you can ref ebook: Performance appraisal phrases.
The review phrases for customer satisfaction are a great/helpful sample for periodical/annual performance appraisal. You should pay attention that the review phrase for customer satisfaction can be positive/ effective or negative/bad/poor depend on your‘ s one.
Related topics: Performance evaluation phrases, feedback phrases, management phrases, comment phrases…