Oil rigger job description
This post include is contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Oil rigger.
Basic functions of Oil rigger
You can ref some functions as follows (we are updating key tasks for this position).
• Meet and communicate with his superiors within the contracting oil company and give them updates of the rig operations.
• Adhere to environmental norms and government policies in order to maintain the ecological balance.
• Manage the set up and take down of rigs.
• Coordinate between different rig crews, sometimes 3, 4 at a time.
• Assist in setting up, taking down and transporting drilling and service rigs and service equipment.
• Handle, sort and move drill tools, pipe, cement and other materials.
• Maintain drilling equipment on the drill floor.
• Roughneck manipulate sections of pipe or drill stem at the rig floor during drilling and during the removal and replacement of strings of pipe or drill stem and drill bit.
• Roughneck may drive truck to transport materials and well service equipment.
• Supervises the drill team members on the oil rig and also looks after the drilling activities and equipment.
• Provides leadership and ensures safety training and practices.
• Resolves disputes and helps in solving personnel and operational issues.
Job titles related
• Oil and gas lease analyst
• Oil and gas production engineer
• Oil broker
• Oil change technician
• Oil rigger
• Oil rig driller
• Oil pumper
• Oil trader
Related docs to Oil rigger:
• How to Get Oil Rig Jobs Fast? (includes ways, tips to help you getting oil rig job fast).
• Oil job descriptions
• Oil interview questions
• Oil resumes
• Oil cover letters
• Oil career ebooks (ref and download free ebooks related to oil careers).