This article shall present you with some sample KPIs in relation to the position of a Office secretary for your dashboard. This KPI article shall provide you with useful tips for measuring marketing activities such as market research, strategies, promotion or online marketing…
I. Steps to develop KPIs for a Office secretary:
In order to develop a KPI system for this position, you may comply with the following steps:
1. Establish functional objectives of a Office secretary for certain periods of time (weekly, monthly, bi-annually, annually);
2. Establish key result areas (KRA) for a Office secretary to comply with;
3. Establish task checklist;
4. Establish operational procedures for each task;
5. Determine methods to achieve each KRA, task or procedure;
6. Create KPIs for a Office secretary
You can ref more at: All Administrạtive KPIs.
II. Mistakes in developing KPIs:
Developing KPIs for the job is a key element to its successful performance. This is an important task for every department and division and must be integrated into the company’s policy. A KPI system will not only be useful for measuring performance, its implementation throughout the organization shall help enhancing the overall performance.
However, in developing and implementing KPI systems, one should take following matters into account:
• Do not create too many KPIs; an adequate KPI system should consist of only 3-5 KPAs.
• KPI may change subject to certain circumstances. No fixed KPI is recommended.
Related docs to Office secretary:
• 14 office job descriptions samples.
• All samples of Office resumes