Office cleaner job description
This post includes contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Office cleaner.
To set up Office cleaner job description, you should ref topics below:
I. Sample functions of Office cleaner
You can ref some functions as follows:
1. Check the cleanliness and hygiene situation of the place and find out the present and probable issues.
2. Implement normal household duties to keep the work place clean. These duties include sweeping floors, cleaning walls and windows and throwing the rubbish.
3. Fix the easy repairs that do not require the professional skill. Fixing wall panels and the like are included in these repairs.
4. Duties of a wall cleaner can include the simple security tasks such as locking doors and closing windows.
5. Make facilities and other equipment clean.
6. Report the management whenever extensive repairs and other important renovations in the work area and office need to be done.
7. Implement easy sterilization processes such as boiling rugs and other cloths.
8. Make simple wood repairs that do not require the fluent skill.
9. Perform the minor repairs such as painting ceiling and other equipment.
Base on the above job description, you can set up: KPIs, KRAs, job objectives/goals, job standards/requirements, job specifications/qualifications.
If you need more free Office cleaner job description forms/templates/formats in details, please leave comments at the end of this post. You also can re-write this form in pdf/word file.
II. Related docs to job description:
• 14 office job descriptions samples.
• Administrative career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related administrative/office/secretary career…)
• All samples of Office resumes
You also can save as this free file as pdf/doc or download free career, KPI ebooks at sidebar. Update: 2011.