Nutritionist performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Nutritionist
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Nutritionist?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Nutritionist
You can use some tasks of Nutritionist as follows:
• Provides in-service educational programs for clinicians on nutritional topics as needed.
• Collaborates with teaching faculty in food and nutrition science to provide internship opportunities for students.
• Provides nutritional counseling on an individual basis upon referral by clinicians as a part of the clinical treatment plan.
• Serves as a consultant to the Women’s Clinic Clinicians in the prevention and treatment of patients with clinical problems which have a nutritional component.
• Serves as a consultant to physicians in the medical clinics in the management of diabetic patients.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Nutritionist if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Nutritionist evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Related docs to Nutritionist evaluation
• Medical support job descriptions
• Medical support interview questions
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation