Nurse practitioner cover letter
You can use free sample cover letter for you needs.
I/ A cover letter template of Nurse practitioner
This cover letter can include contents as follows:
1. Your contact information
• Zip Code
3. Employer contact information
• Zip Code
4. Ref: Recruitment position on date of …………….
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name (or department name…)
6. First Paragraph
The first paragraph of your letter should include:
• What position you are applying for.
• Where you found the job listing
• I was referred to you by Mr. Peter Jan, a Partner with your ABC, who informed me that the NY office of Nurse practitioner is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your dept.
• My friend, Anna Tan, currently working in the Sales department at ABC, recommended that I contact you about the Nurse practitioner currently available in your department. I am very excited about this opportunity and I would be an asset to your company based on my college coursework and prior experience.
7. Middle Paragraph(s)
In this section, you should describe what you have to offer the employer about position: Nurse practitioner. Note that you should make strong connections between your competencies and their job specification.
You should pay attention to:
• Do not repeat resume.
• Try to write this letter just in an A4.
• Just show key elements of your competencies that match to job specs.
These paragraphs can include contents as follows:
a> Knowledge and education
• All certificates related to this job.
b>Experience: you also mention some task that match with job specification, for example
• Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition.
• Effectively identifies, evaluates, and addresses disease prevention and health promotion issues of the population in the practice while administering quality patient care.
• Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
• Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of acute, chronic, and long-term healthcare issues.
• Educates patients and/or families about preventive care, medical issues, and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications.
• Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of physician.
• Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
• Professional skills
• Soft skills
• Management skills
8. Final Paragraph
You should thank the employer for considering you for the position. Include information on how you will follow-up.
9. Complimentary Close
Handwritten Signature (for a mailed letter)