New Employee Welcome Letter
Dear [Employee’s first name],
Welcome to “company” and the [department name] team! I am delighted you are joining us as a [new employee’s job title]. Your role is critical in fulfilling the mission of our department and “company”.
The enclosed information is designed to serve as an introduction to [department name] and provide resources that will help you make a smooth transition into your new role.
We would like to inform your working schedule as follows:
1. Working schedule
• Procedure to sign labor contract.
• New employee orientation.
• Probation time
2. Personal records must be prepared:
3. Compensations and benefits
• Placement & Compensation
• Salary revision
• Posting & Transfer
• Full time employment
• Intellectual Property
• Responsibilities & Duties
• Termination of employment
• Medical Fitness
The [department name] team is here to support your transition so, please know that you can call on any of us to assist you. We are looking forward to you joining our team and your success at company.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Related documents to welcome new employee
• HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)
Source: Tommy Doan, hrvinet.com