Minnesota Satisfaction Questionnaire (MSQ) Short Form include 20 question as follows.
Employees are asked for answer questions by themselves.
There are 5 rating scales that include:
5 = Extremely Satisfied
4 = Very Satisfied
3 = Satisfied
2 = Somewhat Satisfied
1 = Not Satisfied
20 questions of Minnesota Satisfaction Questionnaire (MSQ) Short Form:
1. The chance to work alone on the job .
2. The chance to do different things from time to time.
3. The chance to be “somebody” in the community.
4. The chance to do things for other people.
5. The chance to tell people what to do.
6. The chance to try my own methods of doing the job.
7. The chance to do something that makes use of my abilities.
8. The chances for advancement on this job.
9. Being able to keep busy all the time
10. The competence of my supervisor in making decisions.
11. Being able to do things that don’t go against my conscience.
12. The way my job provides for steady employment.
13. The way company policies are put into practice.
14. The way my boss handles his/her workers.
15. The way my co-workers get along with each other.
16. My pay and the amount of work I do.
17. The freedom to use my own judgment.
18. The working conditions and environment.
19. The praise I get for doing a good job .
20. The feeling of accomplishment I get from the job.
• What is it that you like most in your job right now?
• What is it that you are not comfortable in your job right now?
• What do you need to improve your performance and productivity?
• Give at least three suggestions to improve the work environment in this company?
Collected from resources on internet by Davi Ngo, hrvinet.com
For research purpose, visitor can use this form for free!