Mental health worker performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Mental health worker
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Mental health worker?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Mental health worker
You can use some tasks of Mental health worker as follows:
• Plan and conduct programs to prevent substance abuse, to combat social problems, or to improve health and counseling services in community.
• Supervise and direct other workers who provide services to clients or patients.
• Develop or advise on social policy and assist in community development.
• Conduct social research to advance knowledge in the social work field.
• Refer patient, client, or family to community resources for housing or treatment to assist in recovery from mental or physical illness, following through to ensure service efficacy.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Mental health worker if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Mental health worker evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Related docs to Mental health worker evaluation
• Medical support job descriptions
• Medical support interview questions
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation