Mental health worker cover letter
You can use free sample cover letter for you needs.
I/ A cover letter template of Mental health worker
This cover letter can include contents as follows:
1. Your contact information
• Zip Code
3. Employer contact information
• Zip Code
4. Ref: Recruitment position on date of …………….
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name (or department name…)
6. First Paragraph
The first paragraph of your letter should include:
• What position you are applying for.
• Where you found the job listing
• I was referred to you by Mr. Peter Jan, a Partner with your ABC, who informed me that the NY office of Mental health worker is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your dept.
• My friend, Anna Tan, currently working in the Sales department at ABC, recommended that I contact you about the Mental health worker currently available in your department. I am very excited about this opportunity and I would be an asset to your company based on my college coursework and prior experience.
7. Middle Paragraph(s)
In this section, you should describe what you have to offer the employer about position: Mental health worker. Note that you should make strong connections between your competencies and their job specification.
You should pay attention to:
• Do not repeat resume.
• Try to write this letter just in an A4.
• Just show key elements of your competencies that match to job specs.
These paragraphs can include contents as follows:
a> Knowledge and education
• All certificates related to this job.
b>Experience: you also mention some task that match with job specification, for example
• Plan and conduct programs to prevent substance abuse, to combat social problems, or to improve health and counseling services in community.
• Supervise and direct other workers who provide services to clients or patients.
• Develop or advise on social policy and assist in community development.
• Conduct social research to advance knowledge in the social work field.
• Refer patient, client, or family to community resources for housing or treatment to assist in recovery from mental or physical illness, following through to ensure service efficacy.
• Counsel and aid family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, and supporting the client or patient.
• Modify treatment plans according to changes in client status.
• Professional skills
• Soft skills
• Management skills
8. Final Paragraph
You should thank the employer for considering you for the position. Include information on how you will follow-up.
9. Complimentary Close
Handwritten Signature (for a mailed letter)