Marketing supervisor job description
This post includes contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Marketing supervisor.
To set up Marketing supervisor job description, you should ref topics below:
I. Sample duties/responsibilities of Marketing supervisor
You can ref some functions as follows:
1. Being in charge of managing and supervising all the marketing, advertising and promotion activities as well as the employees performing the same;
2. Conducting market researches and assigning goals to the research teams;
3. Performing analysis of customer behavior, market condition and competition situation from the collected data;
4. Developing and executing marketing campaigns for new projects, product launches and activities;
5. Evaluating the outcome of marketing plans, projects;
6. Evaluating the performance of marketing staffs;
7. Managing the budget for marketing department;
8. Developing pricing policy and submitting to the board;
9. Providing support in working with public media and advertising firms.
Base on the above job description, you can set up: KPIs, KRAs, job objectives/goals, job standards/requirements, job specifications/qualifications.
If you need more free Marketing supervisor job description forms/templates/formats in details, please leave comments at the end of this post. You also can re-write this form in pdf/word file.
II. Related docs to job description:
• 22 marketing job descriptions samples.
• Marketing KPIs(used to measure work performance for all marketing positions).
• All samples of marketing resumes
You also can save as this free file as pdf/doc or download free career, KPI ebooks at sidebar. Update: 2011.