Marketing specialist job description
This post includes contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Marketing specialist.
To set up Marketing specialist job description, you should ref topics below:
I. Sample duties/responsibilities of Marketing specialist
You can ref some functions as follows:
1. Outline workflow processes to increase the efficiency of the marketing organization
2. Produce campaign analytics reports as required
3. Assists with the development, writing, and communication of Marketing plans, promotional recaps, creative briefs, project recommendations, and presentations.
4. Ensures that all locally-developed creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines.
5. Assists with writing and editing of promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing, and Internet marketing projects.
6. Works effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary Marketing and Communications team to communicate, coordinate, and integrate Marketing and Communications, and apply best-in-class practices to all efforts.
7. Develops opportunities to add additional value to other department initiatives including Internet Marketing, Direct Marketing, Tradeshow Development, etc.
8. Participates in regular strategy meetings and develops new programs and initiatives that are designed to further Maxim’s mission.
9. Assists branch offices with managing advertising initiatives and media plans.
10. Participates in weekly sales training sessions that are designed to inform and teach others in the company about marketing activities and initiatives.
11. Analyzes Marketing and competitive data and consolidates findings to support local and national Marketing strategy development.
12. Provides feedback and best practices to the Marketing support team on a consistent basis.
13. Demonstrated success supervising and maintaining Marketing plans, programs, and initiatives that are strategic assets to the business and all clients.
14. Execute the day to day delivery of email marketing campaigns, e-newsletters, invitations etc.
15. Provide assistance to regional marketing managers to execute local email and direct marketing programs
16. Develop a lead nurturing program strategy and monitor ongoing campaigns
17. Collaborate with regional marketing teams to identify opportunities to develop lead nurture pathways
18. Implement the phased roll-out of the marketing automation tool into the global and regional marketing organizations
19. Monitor all processes and implement improvements to enhance marketing productivity
20. Assists in theme and content development for a variety of projects.
21. Works with Direct Marketing vendor to manage database of over 4 million key contacts including clients and candidates.
22. Reviews various Marketing materials and make recommended edits.
23. Assists field sales staff with Marketing project requests.
II. Related docs to job description:
• 22 marketing job descriptions samples.
• Marketing KPIs(used to measure work performance for all marketing positions).
• All samples of marketing resumes
You also can save as this free file as pdf/doc or download free career, KPI ebooks at sidebar. Update: 2011.