Marketing officer job description
This post includes contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Marketing officer.
To set up Marketing officer job description, you should ref topics below:
I. Sample duties/responsibilities of Marketing officer
You can ref some functions as follows:
1. To attend performances and other events as required out of normal office hours.
2. To support the company’s archive function by archiving relevant marketing material.
3. To undertake any reasonable duties at the request of the marketing manager.
4. Ensure company management guidelines and policies are followed.
5. To assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets as agreed.
6. To manage and maintain positive relationships with venue staff and media partners.
7. To support the overall marketing objectives of company both externally and internally.
8. To take responsibility for originating and planning campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing.
9. To develop promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery.
10. Through departmental meetings and one to one interviews with line manager provide progress.
11. Reports on campaigns to ensure effective departmental communications.
12. Provide regular information where necessary to assist with the compilation of reports for company.
13. Board, senior management meetings and other company depts as required.
14. Supply sufficient information to the marketing manager to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
15. Supply weekly advance box office figures for analysis.
16. To assist with the development and implementation of company’s audience development objectives.
17. Take responsibility for specific campaigns as agreed with the marketing manager i.e venue specific campaigns and marketing and promotional events such as artsfest.
18. Maintain liaison with external and internal suppliers, assisting in commissioning and delivery of marketing material.
19. Provide accurate and creative copy writing and proof reading skills as directed by the marketing manager and working to pre-agreed deadlines.
20. Ensure that all printed promotional material is distributed effectively throughout company departments and to the company board to include posters and leaflets.
II. Related docs to job description:
• 22 marketing job descriptions samples.
• Marketing KPIs(used to measure work performance for all marketing positions).
• All samples of marketing resumes
You also can save as this free file as pdf/doc or download free career, KPI ebooks at sidebar. Update: 2011.