Marketing manager job description
This post includes contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Marketing manager.
To set up Marketing manager job description, you should ref topics below:
I. Sample duties/responsibilities of Marketing manager
You can ref some functions as follows:
1. Research, develop and implement a Brand and Communication strategy, standards and practices company-wide that elicit the behavior, emotion and recognition objectives of the company.
2. Development of key messages for all audiences to communicate our core brand identity.
3. Lead agencies and internal team members where appropriate to execute all communication activities and public relations (marketing materials, advertising, client communications, direct mail, marketing campaigns, press releases, content for trade publications, etc.).
4. Oversee the writing of press releases, copy for marketing materials, annual reports, advertisements, and other related material.
5. Manage media relations, research editorial opportunities and build relationships with key industry media.
6. Work closely with the Web Manager to ensure messaging is consistent with overall marketing and communication objectives.
7. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure proper messaging of company beliefs and service offerings.
8. Provide monthly reporting to the VP, Business Development. Will include but not be limited to reporting on the status of prioritized marketing and communication activities. Reporting will be both historical and forward looking.
9. Develop and manage the communications budget.
10. Contributes to the total effectiveness of the department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
11. Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
12. To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
13. Performs related work as required.
II. Related docs to job description:
• 22 marketing job descriptions samples.
• Marketing KPIs(used to measure work performance for all marketing positions).
• All samples of marketing resumes
You also can save as this free file as pdf/doc or download free career, KPI ebooks at sidebar. Update: 2011.