Samples / examples marketing job specifications includes as follows
1. Marketing job specification
. Marketing director
. Marketing manager
. Marketing assistant
. Marketing coordinator
. Marketing officer
. Marketing executive
. Promotions manager
2. Trade marketing job specification
• Trade marketing manager
3. Advertising job specification
• Advertising manager
4. Brand job specification
• Brand manager
• Brand executive
5. Website content job specification
• Website content manager
• Web content specialist
6. Creative job specification
• Creative director
• Graphic designer
7. Public relations job specification
• Public relations manager
• Public relations officer
8. Events job specification
• Event manager
• Event coordinator
Using KSA model for setting up job specification
KSA model is a competency model of individual. KSA is the same KSAO.
Components of KSA:
• A body of information needed to perform a task.
• For example, Human Resources Knowledge include knowledge of personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
• Skills are the proficiency to perform a certain task.
• For example, skill in operating computer peripherals such as printers.
• Abilities are an underlying, enduring trait useful for performing tasks.
• For example, oral comprehension – the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.