Maintenance coordinator job description
I/ Job information of maintenance coordinator
1. Job tile:
2. Job Code:
4. Report to:
5. Job purpose:
II/ Key job tasks of maintenance coordinator
1. Coordinating with appropriate organizations and outside vendors to ensure accurate current information is available and documented as part of the performance of PM procedures.
2. Coordinates with other supervisors, managers and employees at all levels to ensure commonality of purpose and direction.
3. Interfacing with Engineering on additions, deletions of modifications to PM procedures as changes to plant configuration dictate.
4. Monitoring and analyzing PM reports, work orders and technician feedback to optimize effective and efficient PM procedures, planning and scheduling.
5. Coordinating with Business Services and Property (Warehouse/Receiving) for Min/Max items, procurement issues and shipment of MHE for re-certification.
6. Organizing and scheduling specialized training or seminars to enhance the overall ability of the department to perform in a sound technical and professional manner.
7. Coordinating between shifts and acting as the central point of contact for mechanical/electrical PM issues.
8. Ensuring PM activities are consistently and concisely documented.
9. Initiating and distributing PM status reports to assist in the prioritization of resources, personnel and toxic entry time.
10. Coordinates all facility mechanical and electrical preventive maintenance activities.
11. Planning and scheduling of mechanical and electrical PM’s, placing emphasis on organizing toxic area PM’s to ensure efficient utilization of entrant time.
12. Maintaining all plans, procedures, MOPs, SOPs and all other documentation necessary for safe and proper performance of preventive maintenance activities.
Related maintenance documents:
• Maintenance coordinator job specification
• Maintenance interview questions
• Maintenance KPIs
• All Production job description (all production, maintenance, technical job descriptions)
• Other sources: Maintenance manager job description