JOB DESCRIPTION OF …..
This is free sample job description form, you can convert it to work sheet in order to create your forms by yourself.
I/ FORM OF JOB INFORMATION
1. Job title:
2. Job code:
4. Job location:
5. Manager / Supervisor’s title:
6. FLSA status (exempt or non-exempt).
7. Type of job: Regular, Temporary, Full-time, Part-time
8. Hours worked: ………./wk
9. Date revised of job description:
10. Purpose of the job:
II/ FORM OF JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. List of main duties (include % time pent of each task)
2. List of responsibilities
3. List of employee empowerment:
4. Employee relations
• Internal relations
• External relations
• Number of employee:
• List of employee (job title, number of employee (same job title), job nature).
6. Key result areas
7. Standards of performance
III/ FORM OF JOB SPECIFICATION
IV/ FORM OF WORKING CONDITIONS:
1. Environmental conditions
2. Job hazards / safety
3. Machine, tools and equipments
_________________ __________________ ____________
Prepared by (print) Signature Date
You can refer post: “contents of job description” and “how to write a job description” as below.
- All Job description samples
- What is a job description
- Purpose of job description
- Contents of a job description
- How to write a job description
- HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)
Author: Davi Ngo, hrvinet.com