1. Definition of job analysis interview:
The interview method include asking questions to both incumbents and supervisors in either an individual or a group setting.
2. Classification of job analysis interview:
There are three types of interviews are used to collect job analysis data:
* Individual interviews with each employee.
* Group interviews with groups of employees having the same job, and
* Interview supervisor who are knowledgeable about the job being analyzed.
3. Notes of job analysis interview:
The interviewer must be trained in proper interviewing techniques
4. Types of job analysis interview:
There are two types of interview: unstructured interview and structured interview
Unstructured interview is method with no prepared questions.
Structured interview include normally a job-holder’s sequence of activities in performance and an inventory or questionnaire may be used.
5. Reference documents:
• Methods of job analysis
• Process of job analysis
• Job analysis questionnaires
• Job analysis sample (near 10 forms of job analysis).
• Process of job analysis interview
• Job analysis interview questions
• Job analysis interview questions for management positions
• Advantages and disadvantages of job analysis interview
• HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)
If you want more information for Job analysis posts or job analysis materials, please leave your comments at the end of this topic.
Author: Davi Ngo, hrvinet.com